Wednesday, August 31, 2011

A few more layouts and a new techniques!

Here are my layouts for Halloween and Thanksgiving.  I really enjoyed the Halloween layout, it's always fun to work with a theme that encourages silliness!  The new technique I used on this layout was using glitter glue on the title, not sure I'm in love with the results, but it is a pretty cool technique!  I hand cut the ghost at the bottom and the witch is a sticker.


This one was for Alex's Thanksgiving/Fall Program at school.  He was so funny with his "binoculars" looking for us.  I tried a new technique on this one with the paper weaving in the background, much harder than I expected but I love the way it came out!



I hope this encourages you to try new things with your pages!  It's so much fun to learn new things and make them your own!

No comments:

Post a Comment