Thursday, December 29, 2011

Inspiration for My Layouts and Cards

I am a huge fan of sketches, they allow you to create and explore your ideas by giving you a starting point.  I use three websites to find great sketches.  My current favorite (and the one I use most often) is Let's Scrap.  Second would be Scrapbooks, etc. and the one I just found today is Frosted Designs.  Links to all three are at the bottom of the page.  I will try to label my posts on which ones I've used and if I can get permission to do so, post the sketch I used.

I hope this helps anyone looking for inspiration!  If you have any questions, I will do my best to help you out!  I am also going to try and give more detail on what I'm doing in my layouts and cards.  It's so exciting to get back into the hobby I enjoy the most!

No comments:

Post a Comment