Monday, December 26, 2011

Newest Cards I've created

While wondering through Let's Scrap's sketch gallery I came upon a few new ideas to try!
The biggest challenge for me was to leave the blue square off-centered.  I really like things to be symmetrical and clean looking.  I love how it came out though!

This was a super simple card for my secret sister at church.  I really love the colors on this card, so much fun!

This card will be an anniversary (or wedding) card for someone very special.  I especially loved getting to use my new favorite ribbon (with butterflies).  It was the inspiration for this card's color scheme.


3 comments:

  1. All 3 are great cards, Laura! I am like you in that it is difficult for me to not scrap "on the level." But, I agree, the end result is worth that bit of stress! ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're on a roll with your cards, they're all beautiful. Great job.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks ladies. I am home with my kids during this Christmas vacation and actually have time to work on my projects! It's been a lot of fun and I should be able to continue until my classes start back up at the end of January.

    ReplyDelete