Monday, January 23, 2012

Biker Chick!

This is the first time I've created a layout from a card sketch!  Loved Let's Scrap's sketch and a beautiful layout done by Jessica Navarro in their Gallery.  Here's my take:

I used silver brads to create a nail-head trim.  The helmet and motorcycle stickers are from Jolee's and the lettering in the title is Colorblok.  I made my own stencil for the left side out of cardstock (lots of tries to get that perfect!) and then used it to create two layers on the pink paper.

Here's the Sketch I used:

2 comments:

  1. So glad I popped over from Let's Scrap to read about the details--like the helmet and stickers! Those photos are just too cute. I am sure that your daughter fancies herself a 'biker chick' already! Sweet layout!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great take on the sketch Laura, it always amazes me when members are able to change a card sketch into a layout. Fantastic layout.

    ReplyDelete