Wednesday, April 18, 2012

Just Married and Make a Wish!

I just made this lovely card for my friend's wedding this summer, really love how it came out.  The stitching was hard to match up since I did it freehand.  My favorite part is the bling!  Gotta love bling!  The car sticker is from Stickabilities and I double backed it with white and then black cardstock.


I also made a birthday card for my darling 2 year old (his bday isn't for a few months, but I thought it was better to be prepared than forget!).



I used this new Let's Scrap sketch:



2 comments:

  1. I love both takes on this weeks sketch Laura. I love all the detail and bling in the first one and the second one is just so bright and cheery. I'm sure both people getting them will be thrilled.

    ReplyDelete
  2. These cards are perfect examples of WHY you are on the Let's Scrap Design Team, Laura! In both cards, you have taken a great card sketch and made it even better! You have combined elements that each could stand alone, but, in combination, create perfection!

    ReplyDelete