Sunday, April 8, 2012

More Recycling, Upcycling...and Motorcycling!

I used a Let's Scrap Sketch in my latest venture to create a layout with 5 recycled elements. Here's the result:


I used the remaining pieces from this cover of the paper pack packaging to create the banners.
 I used the twine from a gift tag to hold together the banner.
 I used the remaining gold outlines from the address labels to make the center lines in the street.


I cut up a q-tip into small pieces to use as the posts for the highway signs.

I cut up the back of a paper pack packaging to create my own chipboard title.
 I'm submitting it for Frosted Designs "Banners Challenge."

2 comments:

  1. This is a great use of our supplies - I reuse my stuff when I can too! Thanks for joining us at Frosted Designs this week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is fabulous, Laura! Very creative ways o use stuff from all over the house! Love it!

    ReplyDelete