Friday, January 3, 2014

The Final Two Layouts for My Pregnancy Album

I am very excited to finish this album and especially proud that I completed it while the girls are still babies!  I began this album when I first found out I was pregnant and didn't yet know the genders (though I knew I was having twins).  I really expected a boy and a girl, so I had gone with a gender neutral DCVW paper pack called "The Citrus Stack."  I have really enjoyed the bright, happy colors in these pages.

Here is the layout that I completed about the family maternity shoot we did at 8 months:

(Click on picture to enlarge)

This is the final layout for the album, featuring my beautiful girls and a short description of their birth:

(Click on picture to enlarge)

After taking this picture, I added a small index card behind the matted photo with hidden journaling about the c-section (not happy memories, but memories none the less).

The butterfly is a handmade, folded design from a tutorial I found on Let's Scrap.  LOVE it!

I haven't decided yet if I'm going to try to get caught up on 2012's album or if I will start on the twins' individual "1st Year" albums.  Perhaps a mixture of both.

No comments:

Post a Comment