Saturday, January 17, 2015

A Blessing from Above

This layout is in Sophia's 1st year album and features her birth picture, one of me holding her shortly after and another of her and her twin.  I really love the color combination with these photos, I feel like it really makes them pop.

(click on photo to enlarge)

I used this Let's Scrap sketch as an inspiration.  I really liked the blocks behind the photos and chose to do that on a smaller scale as mats behind my photos.  Because my layout is an 8x8, I had a little less room to work with, but I flipped the sketch pages to work with my photos.


I used a similar format for Olivia's album with the similar pictures, but chose to skip the blocks and go with something girly and elegant for the mats instead.


5 comments:

  1. Beautiful layout, and such cute photos!!
    Thank you for joining us at Let's Scrap!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous layout! Loving the colors.
    Thanks for playing along with us at Let's Scrap!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a sweetie! Nice colors to go along those photos!
    Thanks for joining us at Let's Scrap!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful pages!!!! Your twins are precious!!! Thanks for joining us at Let's Scrap Sketches!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a lovely layout and thanks for playing at Lets Scrap. Bridgie

    ReplyDelete