Monday, January 12, 2015

Mommy Hugs & Daddy Kisses

I just had to use this gorgeous sketch from Let's Scrap in the twins' baby albums!  I love the gentle elegance of it.  Here's the original sketch:

And here is my take on it, recording the the first day (and the professional photos taken) as well as pictures of how tiny my sweet Olivia was that first week!  Olivia's album is very elegantly arranged, so this sketch matched perfectly.

(Click on Picture to Enlarge)

My flash takes away a little from it, but I really love the result.  Because this album is an 8x8, it's a lot harder to fit in extra elements, so I try to put all of the focus on the photos.

4 comments:

  1. Sweet layout!! Love your photos!!
    Thanks for joining us at Let's Scrap!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a precious layout - I love the pics of her hand and foot!!! Thanks for joining us at Let's Scrap Sketches!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Laura, these are just so darn cute photos you've used to your beautiful layout! Gorgeous!!! Thanks for joining us at Let's Scrap.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aww this is so sweet! Love the simplicity!
    Thanks for shating at Let's Scrap!

    ReplyDelete