Tuesday, February 3, 2015

Lovable You

Here is my latest layout for Sophia's baby album, her 1 month old pictures.  Her sweet brother loved kissing on his babies and I happened to catch one such kiss on camera.  I'm not thrilled that my vellum quote didn't come out of the sticker machine like I expected, but I still love the layout.



This sketch is awesome because so many elements of it are easily adaptable to different types of layouts.  I really loved the flags on this one and had to incorporate that in mine.  My layout is only an 8x8, so I was limited on what elements I could include.  I used the left side of the sketch.


4 comments:

  1. Such a cute layout. Gorgeous colors. Thanks for playing along with us at Let's Scrap.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such adorable photos! glad you were able to play along this week at Let's Scrap!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh what a little cutie pie. Great take on the sketch and I love the bright colours. THanks for playing along with us at Lets Scrap

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cute layout! Super cute photos!
    Thanks for joining us at Let's Scrap!

    ReplyDelete