Wednesday, April 22, 2015

Olivia's 1st Professional Photos-4 months

I was looking for a special way to showcase the professional photos we had taken of the girls at 4 months old and this sketch from Let's Scrap was just perfect!  I'm using it for Olivia's, but may also do Sophia's the same way.  I haven't decided yet.  Here is the sketch I used:


And this is my take on it.  I really love how this came out!  It was a big struggle to find papers that made these two very different sets of photos work together, but I just adore this!  I decided to make them feel cohesive by pulling the orange from the 2nd dress into the banner and the purple from the tutu into the flower and flags.

(Click on photo to enlarge)

9 comments:

  1. You have done so well to pull these different photos into a layout - it really works! Thanks for joining us at Lets scrap

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ah, such a sweetie! Lovely take on the sketch !
    Thanks for playing at Let's Scrap!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a cutie! Love the colors and how you brought orange into banner. Thanks for creating with us at Let's Scrap.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Olivia is just the cutest. So glad you chose to use the sketch at "Let's Scrap" for this great double page layout.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a pretty layout - GORGEOUS! And I love your selection of colours!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Awww this is super cute ! She already a little princess and model :-) , thanks for playing with us at Let's scrap !

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ahhh such a little cutie pie. Love the colours of the layout. Thanks for joining us at Let's Srap.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh my! Adorable! Thank you for sharing with us at Let's Scrap Sketches!

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a cutie!!! Great layout too... thanks for playing with us Let's Scrap!!

    ReplyDelete