Monday, April 27, 2015

Sophia's 1st Professional Pictures

I rarely do a "copy" layout where I use the same sketch twice to create a semi-identical layout, even for the twins' 1st year albums.  If I LOVE a sketch, I may use it in both, but I usually change up quite a bit to make them unique.  This time was a bit different, because of how difficult the color coordinating was with these photos, I used the same papers as in Olivia's and the same sketch too.

(click to enlarge)

I'm pretty happy with how both of these layouts came out.

The original sketch from Let's Scrap is in the previous post.

8 comments:

  1. I had never done a copy layout before, but have been so inspired the lovely sketches that I have been doing at least two, sometimes more of each! Thankyou for joining us at Lets Scrap

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ahh man I thought I was going a little crazy. Gorgeous colours here as well. Gorgeous little babies. Thanks for sharing at Lets Scrap. with us

    ReplyDelete
  3. Precious pictures of your babies. How much fun to have twins. Thanks for playing along at "let's Scrap"

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful precious babies and pictures. Love your colors and coordination with the sketch at Let's Scrap. Thanks for creating with us.

    ReplyDelete
  5. They are both perfect, and so are the layouts! Thank you for sharing with us at Let's Scrap Sketches!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Just so pretty bubs! Lovely layout!
    Thanks for sharing at Let's Scrap!

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a cutie!!! Great layout too... thanks for playing with us Let's Scrap!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Awww this is absolute adorable ! Thanks for playing at Let's Scrap !

    ReplyDelete